FAQ- Frequently Asked Questions
Please check most frequently asked questions here, for more inquiry please contact us at email@example.com
What are Anthia’s jewels made of?
- Anthia jewels are hand-crafted using a variety of high-quality materials, including glass, beads, cubic zirconia stones, pearls, shell and metals. Our metal pieces are 92.5% Sterling Silver plated with 18K pink gold, 18 K gold, black Rhodium, Rhodium silver unless otherwise stated.
- All of our jewelry are finished off with a layer of e-coating to ensure they maintain their luster and shine and lasts longer.
- Our jewelry are put together by hand, and as a result there can sometimes be slight differences in color, size and finishing of the materials or embellishments – Which made them unique in its own ways.
- Stones, Shell, pearl and other organic materials are frequently used in our designs. Due to its natural source, slight inconsistencies of color, size and texture is part of its unique characteristics.
- Exact materials associated with each style are listed on their product detail page.
Are your jewels nickel free?
- All our jewels are Nickel-free.
How do I find my ring size?
- To find your best fit, please refer to this Ring Size Chart and follow the measuring instructions.
How do I care for my jewelry?
- We accept paypal.
How long will it take for my order to ship?
- We take 3-5 business days to process your order.
- Once we have shipped your parcel we will inform you tracking number.
How long will it take for my order to reach me?
- Once your order has been shipped, it will take 7-15 business days to reach you depending on your destinations.
Can I Refund or Exchange my Purchases?
- We have a 15-day return policy, which means you have 15 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- To start a return process, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org If your return is accepted, we’ll guide you through the return process. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.